Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The #140characters140days Initiative



My character design is weak. There, I've admitted it. Now... how's yours? Not bad? Could be better? Well let's do something about it.

Starting October 1, 2013 I'll be creating one character design per day for 140 days and tweeting them each day using the hashtag #140characters140days. I'll also post a weekly roundup of my designs right here on my blog.

I'll also be scouring the intertubes for great character design resources and tweeting/posting those as well so we can all grow in our craft.

Please feel free to join in any time and make sure to use the hastag #140characters140days.


2 comments:

  1. Oh snap, I love this idea! I would love to join in! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! And tell a friend, I'd love to make this a "thing".

      Delete