Thursday, April 11, 2013

More Trucks for iOS


Last year I was fortunate to work with the wonderful developers over at Duck Duck Moose to help create the graphics for their iOS app Trucks. This year I'm happy to announce that I was able to team up with them once again to help produce the sequel, More Trucks.


It was a huge kick to see my 2 year old daughter enjoy playing with the first Trucks, and she's already becoming adept at the new one. Her favourite activity so far is is the junkyard car crusher.

I don't think that she gets that I helped to make it, or maybe she thinks I made the iPad too. Regardless, it's great that she can enjoy it so much, it's incredibly rewarding.

If you have kids you should really check it out. Even if you don't have kids the monster truck activity is fun for all.




No comments:

Post a Comment